Tuesday, March 5, 2013

God or Medicine - Part 3

I am appealing to that remnant that is scattered and yet can hear what the spirit of God is saying.  I have written to the President and various civil legislators and those of Congress of how the Affordable Care Act (Healthcare) will affect us who rely on God and if they will make exception for us who do not use medical facilities.  As of yet, to date, no avail I have not received a response.

If the few of us let alone the majority were united in one voice, the rest of us would have to be together and like as stated before (The Amish Old Order, Christian Science) would be granted an exemption. 

Shouldn't the true holy and sanctified people be united in true holiness and obedience to God and each other?  Not in one place or in one building but in spirit and in truth.  We have to come clean with ourselves that I am not where I used to be and I don't have it like the Bible says, and I am in need of a Back to God Before Its Too Late move of God by the Holy Ghost. Amen.

When God sent me from New York City in the early summer of 1980 with this back to God message God told me that if I can convince the people that He alone is Healer that I will be able to teach them anything in that Bible.  I have had hell trying to do that ever since.  Exodus 15:26 and Deut. 32:39

We have followed false doctrine, false prophets, false churches, liars, hypocrites, thieves, etc.  Now is not the time to gain say or debate, for the hand of God is heavy in the land and the glory of God has departed from some of the so-called churches. 

COME BACK to God and let Him restore your life, soul, body and spirit to righteousness and true holiness.  Once again I am not blogging to do battle, debate or argue, yet I must put forth an effort with exhortation to press upon you the need to change direction.  Call upon and seek God while He may be yet found,  Isa. 55:6-7 and II Chronicles 7:14 in the midst of his wrath He will remember mercy.

He is a good God and a long suffering God.  But our sins are many and our fear toward God is not good.  If you are sincere and now ready to make your call and election sure because time is rapidly slipping away.  This could be whoever you may be your last chance before time runs out.  Amen.

Contact for more information: 803.359.9052 or via email at apostle.bateman@gmail.com - www.TheBackToGodBeforeItsTooLateMinistry.org

No comments:

Post a Comment